- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
What is a mailing list?
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
What is a Default Address?
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
How do I setup my email on an Android device?
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
How do I access my webmail?
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...